Monday, July 18, 2011

All things Flowy



always a fan of flowy things....but not the bat wing sleeves. Which is kinda ironic, considering this chiffon coat am rocking clearly has bat wing sleeves! I just couldn't resist! I have always been attracted to all things flowy....flowy hair (hence my fight with my curly locks), flowy pants (desperately seeking olive colored gaucho's), flowy bags (die over anything with fringe) and of course flowy tops. I love this perfect printed coat....I see it resurfacing in a many seasons.  Summer with any tank or slouchy tee, Fall with a turtle neck, Winter with a structured knitted skirt, dark tights and chunky ankle boots......the combinations are endless.  Hip-hip hooray for flowy! :)
what am rocking: American Apparel tank, homemade 501 LEVIS cutoffs (thanks Babe), olive belt J.Crew, flowy chiffon coat Urban Outfitters, Jesus boots Top Shop, Marc by Marc Jacobs evergreen purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment