Monday, August 1, 2011

Champagne Kisses

So I've clearly been MIA.  In fact, I admit...doing a lousy job maintaining my blog. I have the greatest intentions.  I wake up plan for a wicked outfit, get my hubby (yes I said hubby...more to come) to snap some shots...and then I get lazy.  I plan on going H.A.M on NQC (Not Quite Ordinary).  Fresh from a well needed holiday (LAX-SFO).  These pix are from my bridal shower.  I stocked piled outfits for weeks in preparation for the events leading up to the big day.  BCBG, Bloomies, ZARA's, Marc Jacobs, Urban....all my favorites.  Not surprising that I ended up in this lil $29.90 champagne flapper dress from F21!!  I was going to post the link but the dress is gone from the site.  Paired with an amazing Steve Madden platform (as inspired by my blogger idol Sincerely Jules).  Be prepared because I have not stopped rocking them bad boys all week long!  They are incredibly comfortable.

what i'm rocking: F21 flapper dress, Steve Madden platforms, Tiffany &CO pearl necklace with toggle, MARC JACOBS watch, Rachel Roy woven snake print clutch.


Here are some more pix with me and my bridal shower jammers!



No comments:

Post a Comment