Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweater and Shorts?




This combination just seems sooooo me! A sweater and shorts! Opposites attract.  I could not wait a full 2 more months for Washington, DC to get cool enough to rock this inside-out teddy bear fuzzy-wuzzy sweater.  Honestly a no brainer its the most perfect attire too, for a trip to the movies. Warm fuzzy sweater for a cool air cond theater.

On another note.....I've been getting a little ridiculous with the shopping lately.....need to curtail some of this spenditure....but I swear every year the Fall-Winter line-up seems to get better and better.  Its like I envision the most amazing oversized-long-sleeved-braid-knitted leather elbowed sweater....and PRESTO CHANGO....there it is...not just at Zara's, but all the usual suspects (Urban/Anthro/Bloomie's) all carry it!! AND in different colors too!!  Hubby please forgive me.....:)

what I'm rocking: the standard levis cut-off,  Zara sweater, Dolce Vita sandals, Marc Jacobs watch and tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment