Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lost Society





My friends the 2 Toni's and I checked out the funkiest lil happy hour/lounge/restaurant/after hours spot on U street last Friday.  Complete with lux furnishings, outdoor patio (overlooking U street) and the cutest private stall bathrooms.  I sampled a raspberry long island ice tea, as per suggested by a new acquaintance at the bar....it was absolutely delicious!  The lounge aptly titled "Lost Society" seemed so appropriate for a first post, from a blogger that has been lost in society.   My outfit for the night, had me in jeans for the first time in months!! But I couldn't resist! The pattern on my flowy blouse required gray skinny jeans, and these Levis are an essential part of my fall/winter line-up.  My new job has been very demanding of me......but I cant wait to post some of my new corporate attire....the biggest wardrobe transition of my life....but I love it!

what I'm rocking: pins & needles peasant blouse, grey Levis, brown H&M mens belt, Marc Jacobs tote, Marc Jacobs rosegold watch, necklaces Madewell & Annie Cream Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment