Saturday, August 13, 2011

FW Checklist ✓✓


As I mentioned in a past post (FW Checklist) mid August seems to be the mark for Fall-Winter fashion prep.  Its like the Fall Harvest, of potatoes, gourds and pumpkins is being picked via blogs, magazines and store windows.  SOoooo I am continuing the addition of my Fall Harvest via my blog and closet:) 

Second item to check off......the Trooper Jacket from Aritzia (www.aritzia.com).  Let me just say I LOVE-LOVE Aritzia!! Being originally from Canada (as it is a Canadian brand) and being able to purchase it over here (San Francisco) slightly cured my homesick feeling that seems to creep up on me every now and then.  It felt like the Trooper was the necessary RE-up on my current line-up of army jackets.  The army jacket has been a long standing Fall necessity in the SQC closet.  The perfect jacket for Fall's unpredictable temperatures.  I loved the fact that this jacket had a hood (for rainy days), was intentionally over-sized (for bulky sweaters on cooler days) and the length--slightly longer than the standard army jacket (perfect for long flowy -residual Summer dresses).  I ended up getting an XS and it fits amazing. 

a RE-up on the army jacket (check):
✓Trooper Jacket Aritzia

the most amazing ankle booties (check):
✓ Natrix Booties


*next on the list: 
-over-sized woolly cardy
-dare I say it.....a metallic cross body bag (hubby please forgive me)

No comments:

Post a Comment